re-birth

by - 4:25 AM

hello every one 
   I would like to share with you my work for  canvascorpbrands march challenge re-birth




 I love these colors 💚 💛   


 here is some details  
products I used 






  • canvas 
  • some paper from webisters pages 
  • sprays
  • glass glitter 
  • prima watercolor
  • bricks wall stencil 
  • nest




    first I used bricks wall stencil on the frame 





     I used these colors > green , yellow, brown to color the frame
    ا


     I cut the paper to fit inside



    I colored the nest with white then I used prima antique gold spray mist 


    I added some  green sprays and glass glitter on the nest 
    the eggs  I cut it from the paper ,the birds as well




    on the frame I add lily flowers , cheesecloth, pearls & sprays , so here is the final look 


    You May Also Like

    17 comments

    1. This is Stunning! Thanks for joining us at Canvas Corp Brands for our March Challenge!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Amazing project!!! I loved the texture! Thanks for joining us at Canvas Corp Brands. xoxo

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great project! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Canvas corp Brands.

      Linda Israel, Crew Member
      http://lindaisrael.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. such details, fabulous bird nest and interpretation of challenge. Thank you for joining Canvas Corp Brands.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over at Canvas Corp Brand.
      Hugs
      Linda xxx
      Crew Member

      ReplyDelete
    6. gorgeous! Thanks for Playing along with the Canvas Corp Brands Challenge.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Wonderful canvas! Love the little wreath and the birds around!
      Thank you for joining our March Challenge at Canvas Corp Brands.
      xx Evelyn

      ReplyDelete
    8. Beautiful project! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Canvas corp Brands.

      ReplyDelete
    9. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing over at Canvas Corp Brands.
      ♥ Monica
      Taylormadecards4u - My Personal Blog!

      ReplyDelete
    10. so marvellous and realistic project!) Thanks for joining us at CCB!!

      ReplyDelete

    pinterest

    Translate