1st march challenge DT work

by - 2:51 PM


hello friends 

I would like to share with you my DT work for colorful creations ,  this challenge is kind of fun I enjoyed it 




   so our challenge for 1st march is to use color combination below with twist 

THE TWIST is to use some sort of ink from an ink pad, pen, marker or paint 



I used canvas , first I sketched  the flamingo on the canvas, then I used stencil with paste on my  
 background. I chose red color combination I used watercolor .actually I
didn't used these combinations before , but it looks so great and I like it 


over the flamingo's body I put some flowers , sequins, a piece of wood 



on the other side I used two feathers with some flowers, and wood  pieces




hope you like it , join us on colorful creations blog to see more inspiration work and share with us your work 


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I absolutely love everything about this! Wish I was creative enough to make one for my craftroom. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Translate