colorful creations 1st feb challenge

by - 12:02 PM

HELLO EVERYONE

 Today I would like  to share with you my first DT work for colorful creation , 
our 1st February challenge is , black & white plus one color of your choice !
 so I chose black , white & purple 






 for my background I used different stamps (written stamp)  from bo bunny & prima paint drips stamp and I used some texture .

I added layers of paper under my photo 








on this side I used some wood pieces & colored them 




 on the other side I added cheesecloth and you see the texture  on the paper 
 وبالجانب الاخر حطيت  قماش شاش , استخدمت ستنسل ايضا , بروز الاستنسل كما هوا واضح بالصورة


I hope you got some inspiration 
 join us on colorfulcreation to see other designs from talented ladies and join us on our 2  challenges1st ,15 of february , share  your work with us on colorfulcreation blog in order to win the prize 




You May Also Like

0 comments

pinterest

Translate