get inspired DT work

by - 2:58 AM



hello everyone 
It's 15 February  another DT work for colorful creations  
 our topic in this challenge is ( To get inspired by one of these words , layers,love,cold,and joy ) 


 chose one of these and insert it into your work 

I was inspired by the word cold so my work was all about snow 



here is some details
first I drew the mountains with brown color then I added layers of cotton on it using white glue .


if you see I drew my idea on the canvas first actually my first idea was to make the penguin on a piece of ice inside the water but I changed it 



so I thought to use trees 💚  for my trees I used these sprays , I colored them white then green



then I added a thick white color with glitter to looks like a snow 


I cut a piece of chipboard just like an igloo and drew the bricks by the pencil , then I used a paste to shape it 



 after I finished I colored it white then I put white glitter on  to looks like a shiny snow 


the below side of my canvas I added many layers of cotton using  white glue ,  I mixed a sand texture gel  with white color and added it over  . actually I added a lot of it   



I drew the penguins on a piece of chipboard cut it and colored them with acrylic paint





I don't know if you see my trees in dimensioned because the way I put them is I added a paste then tree , then thick paste over it then another tree  and so on I hope you understand it I mean they are not on the same level 😀







I hope you enjoyed my work , join us on colorful creations to see more works to get inspired and share your work with us on colorful creations blog





You May Also Like

0 comments

pinterest

Translate