DT work unique letter عمل حرف مميز

by - 9:22 AM




hello everyone
I would like to share with you my Dt work for colorful creations  april 15 challenge

السلام عليكم 
موضوع اليوم هو عملي لتحدي فريق التصميم colorful creations تحدي 15 ابريل 


 the challenge is about using only items that start with the first letter of your first name.I really liked it 
  and I made a unique piece for my desk 

التحدي عبارة عن استخدام ادوات تبدا باول حرف من اسمك , مرا عجبتني فكرة التحدي فعملت هالعمل وراح احطه بمكتبي 



 my name is maryam so I used letter M , Mixed media style , medium , mauve color , misty rose color & metal pieces 

 اسمي مريم والادوات الي اخترتها باول حرف من اسمي( بعضها نطقها بالعربي  ما بيكون بنفس الحرف )
استخدمت حرف M , ستايل ميكسد ميديا , وسيط , لون موف , لون وردي ضبابي , قطع معدنية 





A video tutorial for letter A with the same stuff  

عملت فيديو لحرف اخر بنفس الخامات , مشاهدة ممتعة 







You May Also Like

4 comments

Translate